Thursday, March 5, 2009

Zombies Are In Town

A movie is in town being filmed. There has been many a movie filmed here but I'm sure this one will be the one we are remembered for (hint of scarcasm) - the movie is Zombieland.
Yes, I know I shouldn't judge a movie by its name but in general I tend to dislike Zombie movies - they are usually just gross but yet kind of funny at the same time. At least that is my opionion. Although this one does have a great cast, Woody Harrelson, Abigal Breslin, Emma Stone (who I just adore ever since she was named the new "Laurie Patridge" - whatever happened to that project anyway?)

The Hi-Tech Gas and Auto, located at Ponce and N. Candler has been temporarily renamed for the movie into the "Gas N' Gulp", which personally to me sounds better than the real name of the place. A friend of mine watched from her nearby condo as scenes were being filmed. I don't think Woody Harrelson was in any of these scenes but there was a lot of buzz that Abigal Breslin has been seen about town.

No comments:

Post a Comment