Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Belly General Store


I love Belly General Store located in the Virginia Highlands area ~ mostly because they have the most AWESOME cupcakes in the whole wide world. One day I was craving their Red Velvet Cupcake and I went there and they were out (when they are out for the day, they are out so you never know what is going to be available when you get there).
So...I had a choice to get a vanilla cupcake or a peanut butter and jelly cupcake. I thought what the heck, and got both. Let me tell you I wasn't expecting much from the PB&J cupcake - sounded a bit odd. But my taste buds did the happy dance when they had it. Now it is my favorite!!

Sadly for me, it is a LOT of people's favorite. They are out of them a lot and the last 4 times I went there they were already gone for the day. But I did manage to get one today - I went for at breakfast time and saved my cupcake until evening - yummy, yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment