Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Have $10 Million? - You could own the White House!

I love driving by this place. It is an almost exact replica of the White House in Washington, D.C. I don't know if the story I've heard about it is entirely true but the story is that a local developer who immigrated to the U.S. loves the USA so much that he decided to build his home to look like the White House and it truly does! It is 16,500 square feet and is located on Briarcliff Rd.

Sadly, I recently read that the place is in threat of foreclosure and is currently on the market. So yes, boys and girls, you can live in the "almost" White House for $9,880,000. It is hard to read the hedges in the front but it says "God Loves You" - there is a heart instead of the word love.

I really hope the man that owns this is able to work something out so he doesn't lose the place - that would be such a shame. I also wish he would open it up so we could take tours of it (but it is a private home so it is understandable, if he doesn't). If you are driving down Briarcliff Rd., be on the lookout for it - you really can't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment